Chapter 1 to Chapter 5
- A sweetseller has 420 kaju barfis and 130 badam barfis. She wants to stack them in such a way that each stack has the same number, and they take up the least area of the tray. What is the number of that can be placed in each stack for this purpose?
- Divide 3x3 +x2 +2x+5 by 1+2x+x2.
- The ages of two friends Ani and Biju differ by 3 years. Ani’s father Dharam is twice as old as Ani and Biju is twice as old as his sister Cathy. The ages of Cathy and Dharam differ by 30 years. Find the ages of Ani and Biju.
- The altitude of a right triangle is 7 cm less than its base. If the hypotenuse is 13 cm, find the other two sides.
- Find the roots of the equation 5x2 – 6x – 2 = 0 by the method of completing the square.
- A motor boat whose speed is 18 km/h in still water takes 1 hour more to go 24 km upstream than to return downstream to the same spot. Find the speed of the stream.
- The 17th term of an AP exceeds its 10th term by 7. Find the common difference.
- How many terms of the AP: 9,17,25,…must be taken to give a sum of 636?
10th NCERT Maths Test 2